Foundational / Certified Professional Category Analyst (CPCA) Program (Manufacturer and Retailer Edition)
This foundational comprehensive course grouping is designed to give a solid grounding in the category management process, basic assessment and the category tactics. Upon the successful completion of this program, you will qualify for the Certified Professional Category Analyst designation with the CMA (www.cpgcatnet.org
) This program meets 10 of 10 learning requirements for the CPCA designation.
Who should take this course? Anyone looking for a basic understanding of Category Management - including the process and how it works - and/or is looking to achieve CMA designation at the CPCA level.
The "standard" program is suggested for suppliers, brokers, consultants and data providers, while the "retailer"program is suggested for retailers.
Time Required: Approximately 24 hours to complete.
Cost (does not include accreditation with the CMA):
- $ 891 USD (Foundational/CPCA)
- $1188 USD (Foundational/CPCA +) (3 additional courses)
9 Courses Included:
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Category Definition & Segmentation
- Category Roles
- Category Strategies
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Tactics and Analytics
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Building Excel Skills
- Completing a Category Assessment (Foundational/CPCA +)
- Category Management on Limited Data (Foundational/CPCA +)
- Develop and Implement a Category Plan (Foundational/CPCA +)
Cost Includes: Downloadable Fill-in-the-Blank Notes, Downloadable Workshops, Individual Course Testing, email Support; 3 Months Access.
Additional options include:
- Extended Access to eLearning center for one year (add $199)
- Study Guide (a hardcopy "textbook" which includes additional materials, hardcopy workshops and notes)
- add $100 for the Foundational/CPCA Program
- add $125 for the Foundational/CPCA + Program
- Case Study, which gives practical, hands-on applicational learning (add $200)
- Extra Course on "Increasing Your Effectiveness in an Analytic World" (add $99)
BACK TO CMKG PROGRAMS