Joining our Online Training & Resource Center is truly a one-stop location for what’s now and next in our industry!
You are in charge of your career. Let us help you succeed. All Premium CatMan Learning Members can attend live skill-building webinars (and get recordings), access a wealth of resources to stay relevant, keep up to date on our industry, and perform more effectively with on-the-job resources. Want to try before you commit to a Premium CatMan Learning Membership? Request a guest pass to our next webinar.
* indicates these recordings are available for Premium CatMan Learning Members.
Learning topics for 2019:
- UPCOMING: To Be Announced
Register for a Skill-Building Webinar Guest Pass
- To be announced (May 31)
- To be announced (September 13)
- To be announced (October 25)
- To be announced (December 13)
- The Power of Shopper Insights: Why it’s important and what to do about it. (February 8)*
- Rocking Your PowerPoint, Part 2 (April 5)
Now available to all Premium CatMan Learning Members (2018 topics):
- Improving Your Business Acumen in Category Management (February 8)*
- Ways to Identify Growth Opportunities In Your Business (April 12)*
- Rocking Your Presentations in PowerPoint (June 14)*
- Category Management in eCommerce (September 14)*
- Moving to more strategic, fact-based presentations (October 26)*
- What happened in 2018 and where are we headed in 2019? (December 14)*
Previous Webinar Topics*
Want to suggest a topic? Contact CMKG and let us know what you want to learn more about or what you are seeing in your role that needs addressed.
- Identifying Business Opportunities Through Improved Shopper Focus*
- New Shopper Perspectives - The Evolution*
- Developing Your Soft Skills*
- Applying Critical Thinking to Your Category Management Work*
- CatMan 2.0 Introduction: What’s Changed?*
- Storytelling: More Than Just Fact-Based Selling*
- CatMan 2.0: Shopper Marketing and Shopper Insights in the Category Management Process*
- Unlocking CatMan 2.0: What are the opportunities?*
- Best-in-Class Category Reviews (series)*
- Seasonality Analysis for Post-Season Holiday Evaluation*