Role-based category management training that supports the growth of strategic thinking, analytics, and insights
People, strategy, processes, and tools transform data into insight. Because the tools, data, Shopper and industry continue to evolve and change you need to stay a step ahead in training organization for competitive advantage. Choose industry-accredited CatMan training that reflects your strategy through a blended learning approach (including assessments, online, live, webinar and case studies) and addresses role-based skills (where different roles require different levels of training).
- CatMan training is different than tools or data sources training.
- CatMan training can include focus areas like data to insights, strategy, retail understanding, presentation skills, product supply, tactical analysis and Shopper understanding.
- Training should not be a one-time fix, but an ongoing solution.
- Allocate 5% of your data, tool, and people budgets toward training to increase the return on your investments and increase capability.
- Team assessments are a great way for leaders to understand both knowledge of their team (and identify areas of opportunity).